- Adult £5.20
- Concession £3.05
- Junior (16 & 17 year olds) £2.60
- Induction £20.00
Teen/Junior members can come into any of the 3 sites during the following times.
Kingsway Junior Gym times:
- Mon – Fri 3pm – 5:30pm
- Saturday 10am – 12pm
Personal Training offers you support & encouragement towards achieving your goals! If you have been training for a long time or just started out, Personal Training is for you! Your one to one sessions will cover new activities & exercises ensuring you never get bored & have fun trying new things. With our Personal Trainers you can reach your goals faster through tailor made sessions specially designed for YOU! – no matter what your goal! Getting YOUR RESULTS is what drives our Trainers – the sense of achievement and fun can be fantastic, what are you waiting for? Contact us to book your next session:
- 12 x 60 minute session £200
- 5 x 30 minute session £60
- 60 minute session £20
Appointment 1 – Getting Started
- We’ll identify your exercise goals and get you started. We’ll set your programme and take you through it.
Appointment 2 – Personal Training
- A tailor made session to suit you.
Small Group Training Session – optional
- A motivational session of varying content.
Appointment 3 – Review
- We’ll measure your progress and plan your exercise future.
To join contact us.
Meet the team
I am a qualified nutritionist so here to help with any diet questions.
If you need any help with your fitness programme or your not seeing the results you would like I can help, we can make a programme to suit you and your goals.
I can teach many fitness classes including Gym Based Boxing, Spin, Exercise to Music, HIIT training and Circuits, if you don’t feel comfy doing group exercise then we can put your favourite class into a personal training session.
Fancy a class? Join me:
- Monday Mornings for Legs, Bums & Tums 9:45am – 10:30am
- Friday mornings for spin 9:45am – 10:15am
For years I was on and off with fitness and nutrition until I found my own type of training that I both enjoyed and kept me motivated. A combination of High Intensity/ Functional Training, Olympic Weight Lifting and Endurance Training, I found that this worked best for me and my body.
But everyone is different it doesn’t matter how you train, as long as you enjoy it, it keeps you motivated and you see the results you want………so lets find what best works for you…..
Have you try a class? Join me and I will guide you through a variety of workouts:
- Monday 7:30pm – 8:15pm HIIT
- Tuesday 9:45am – 10:30am Bootcamp
- Wednesday 9:45am – 10:30am Functional Fitness
- Friday 6:15pm – 7:30pm Functional Fitness
- Saturday 9am – 9:45am Bootcamp